Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Guest Posting

I am guest posting at Phather Phil today.  you can read that here. 

When someone askes you write a post for their blog, it can be a bit daunting, you hope they like what you wrote, you hope that you have represented them well, funny enough the post I wrote for Phil is about hope.  When I first started writing it I had no idea what I was going to write about but hope just seemed flow out onto the page. With the season of Christmas upon us, we will be celebrating the birth of Jesus, and the hope of what His birth would mean for the world.  

Thank you Phil.

Blessings

2 comments:

  1. Kandi, your post at Phil's was beautiful, as always. I love the way you share directly from your heart. I left a comment for you over there. :)
    Many blessings, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kandi, your post was such a Blessing to me... Thank you! I quite often feel your connection to our Heavenly Father in your posts, and the "Email to God" you wrote was no exception. :-)

    Have a Blessed Day!

    ReplyDelete